Friday, December 6, 2013

[REVIEW] ROBERT TIMMS ITALIAN ESPRESSO GROUND COFFEE BAGS 28PK 168G

One of the food brand which I have deep impression in my memory in Australia, is Robert Timms brands. Previously I tried a lot of coffee brands, but This product gave me great feeling in enjoying grind coffee in bag.

The aroma of coffee is quite pleasant, unique and inspiring when I take this after the meals. Originally I saw this product among serviced tea packs in Hotel in Canberra. And the memory of that time is still in my mind.

From this brand, I could feel professional efforts to find the best aroma and taste. I tried some other products from this brand, and I was not disappointed. I would like to suggest to try this brand sometimes if you have chances to find some coffees in COLES. (image from COLES.COM)







This product can be purchased from COLES online
.http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/robert-timms-coffee-bags-italian-espresso-style-4965756p

No comments:

Post a Comment