Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[REVIEW[ CARIBEE FAST TRACK CABIN BAG

Previously I had another CABIN size bag, which I purchased in AMAZON.COM. But the zipper caused irreparable problem before I take the flight. And I bought a low cost cloth bag from duty-free shop and put the damaged bag into it. After I arrived in this country, I needed a new CABIN bag, which can give enough extendable inside space, and the special structure to store laptop and tablet. (Photo from theluggageprofessionals.com.au)

I kept searching some models in AMAZON.COM again, but all the practical models hided itself from the list of products. And when I searched in Google, and other price comparing website, I found this cute and very useful-looking bag. And after I read the detailed specification and looked detailed photos, I came to like this bag. 

The price $74 was a little higher than my budget, but I thought if I can use this bag for more than 1 year or 2 year, I can save money because of such long endurance. A couple of months ago, I lost much money and suffered from pain because my previous CABIN bag was damaged during my flight travel.


When the bag arrived to my cabin, the weight was quite light. I opened the plastic packing and took out the bag. And I was impressed by the many practical and sophisticated design and consideration which were contained in the CARIBEE FAST TRACK CABIN BAG.

The first point which remains in my memory, is the green-fluorescence-colored zones hidden in various position of the bag. Its design was very unique, and enhanced the product brand quality, for I did not see such trial before with other bags. When I opened zippers, inside of bag was covered with full green-fluorescence-colored material. And the color made me feel new and gave me the heart of concentration to new jobs. (Photo from theluggageprofessionals.com.au)

Second point I want to explain for the reason I like, is mini pockets inside of front cover pocket. There were a lot of useful mini pockets, and I used those pockets very usefully during train travel. I came to think out various ideas to use each mini pockets. A pocket for mobile phone battery, a pocket for pens, a pocket for zip bags, a poclet for mp3 player, and a pocket for DVDs.

Third point I want to say, is the side mini pockets. I sometimes put cosmetics, tissue, soaps,or tower. 

Fourth point is the laptop storage place in the back pocket. It can be extendable enough to put even 1 laptop and 1 ultrathin laptop such as tablet.

The final point is the bottom of the bag. On the bottom surface, there are 2 rubber supports which make the contamination of the bag least. And it makes bag washing easy.

This bag is designed to satisfy the regulation of most airline companies for CABIN carry bag. And I chose this bag as a best option for flight, train, and bus travel. Sure it gave best function for my frequent travel in this country.

I wish to see the advanced versions of CARIBEE FAST TRACK CABIN BAG soon, which would give more practicality and endurance of the bag materials, as well as various creative pocketing ideas.


This product cab be purchased from following link.
http://theluggageprofessionals.com.au/business-bags/caribee-fast-track-cabin-bag.html


Gray color version

No comments:

Post a Comment