Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[REVIEW] PROSPECS W HIGHLANDER WALKING SHOES


PROSPECS is the Korean sports brand, which means PROFESSIONAL SPECIFICATION, and I rarely considered to purchase a running shoes or walking shoes by this brand, except for a high utility sports sandal from PROSPECS which I purchased in 2006. Before I recognize the shoes is very important for those who walk for long time daily, I usually chose $10 to $20 shoes made in China. After I had severe wound on the toe of left foot during the trip in overseas, I learned the protection of body is much important than saving the cost. (photo from prospecs.com)

When I chose $30 shoes it was quite better, but as a walking shoes, I would like to recommend a high quality shoes with brand value, technology and a proper price which reflects the quality. 


Just as the product name W HIGHLANDER, this product has solid soles and very firm shoes body. The reason I came to have an intention to check the specification and the benefits in my spiritual mission is someone from Hyundai brand, recommended me for my benefit. (photo by James Kim)

When I searched for PROSPECS in ebay, this was only man's shoes from PROSPECS. I heard recently PROSPECS is concentrating on the custom shoes build business for professional Athletes and celebrities. 

I already have ASICS LIFEWALKER Walking shoes which I ordered around July 2012, but it was almost time to replace walking shoes with new one, even though I still have one more running shoes from ASICS.

$79.40 plus $7.28 shipping cost was not a little expense, but I found special hidden message in the number of these prices. With this hidden message, I prayed to God about whether I should order this product or not. I ordered this product in mid of October, but I cancelled for God gave a little wiered message at that time.

But around end of October, message of God came again about PROSPECS brand and I decided to place an order and chose this W HIGH LANDER SHOES for my next walking shoes.

God said the enemy will be defeated and forced down to the ground, serving my mission by offering tribute. And when I asked God which size of shoes I should order, God answered with number 29 which exactly means my SIZE 11 (290mm). 


The another reason I was made to order this product is that I like the brand of Hyundai Shopping Mall, and PROSPECS Advertizement model YUNA KIM - 2010 Olympic figure skater champion in ladies' singles. Because I like the brand history of Hyundai, and the character of YUNA KIM, I chose to place order. As well, God decisively granted me to order this shoes, when I asked him.

What I saw carefully after I receive the product, is High-abrasion Outsole, which is designed to enhance anti-skid outsole performance which is highly adaptable to changing weather conditions. (photo from prospecs.com and hyundaihmall.com)

And another technology I felt when I put on W HIGHLANDER, was the different feeling of shock absorber and return of force from the sole of heel. The absorber does not operate for little amount of pressure, but heavily reacts for high speed shock. 


Most appealing technology from PROSPECS brand is the protection of the ankle from spraining by supporting inner arch of foot with the supporting structure of shoes. The feature makes the foot stable in walking or running. The explanation from PROSPECS brand for this unique support feature is found in its product page. (photo from prospecs-usa.com)

"Running and walking have very different strides and thus different shoe requirements. When walking, the first impact is on the heel. PROSPECS builds walking shoes with a firm heel cup (unlike running shoes) to keep the foot aligned from that first impact. 

When walking, the foot is on the ground longer during every stride than in running. PROSPECS' patented MoveFrame TM Technology holds and supports the foot to keep it from pronating and supinating, keeping the foot and joints balanced and properly aligned. When walking, the impact on joints is merely the body's weight, while running has an impact of three times the body's weight. Running shoes are primarily focused on absorbing the shock of that impact. They are not designed for the need of motion control in the foot or a steady platform."


I expect further innovated shoes technology and design idea would become available soon from PROSPECS brand.

This product can be purchased from following link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171006828762?var=470239399503&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_4840wt_894


No comments:

Post a Comment