Monday, November 4, 2013

[REVIEW] HTC WILDFIRE S A510B







































   HTC Wildfire S A510B    

Today received HTC Wildfire S A510B phone. I visited Australia Post Office to bring it, because home delivery was missed last weekend and I found the notice was near the door. 

When I opened the parcel, I saw a white box contained a small and white mobile phone, and I liked the design ideas and pictures and colors on the box.


The designer's cares were felt on the color of box and hand-drawn cartoon, logos and the font in the description on the back of the paper box cover. The cartoons on the paper cover I did not see much before in other electronics package cover, but it makes the value of the product particular together with unique colors of phone image

Another peculiar thing I experienced with the cover is the vendor's mark of "PRINTED WITH SOY INK". I heard there is nature-friendly INK, but this is my first time to purchase the product with this nature-friendly idea, and I felt this can be a marketing point. Because  I enjoy soy dishes and the products from various soy kinds to get protein rather than meat, so I interestingly observed this marking.

The plastic bags inside of the box makes me fill the designer's various cares. The packing bags which gives the feeling like rubber, and the white rubber band which fixes the cable, gives the point to feel practicality and brand value which the customers can get uniquely in HTC. It does not feel like expensive materials, but it made me feel the pleasure of buying a new product, which I could not feel for a long time.

When I saw the phone, I felt the care for the feeling of grabbing the phone and surface feel, and efforts to enhance the value of feeling and feels from product enclosure made of the plastic materials of unique technology. I could notice the efforts to apply the material technology to enhance the product value.

The one thing I recognized while I write this blog is that when I got this HTC Wildfire Phone today, the date had special meaning. The time when I received this product, was around 9:55 AM - 4 November, but by GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) which is the zero point for world time, was 23:55 PM, Nov 3.

Nov 3 (03/11) makes symmetry with the digits of March 11 (11/03), on that day, I left for this new promised land. This fact shows that one important step of process has completed, and new step has started and is progressing itself. This means new stage of progress has happened when I decided to bring the product and service from HTC to my life. 

God said today to me that through HTC Wildfire S product, cedar, cypress and gold were supplied to build the temple of God and dwelling places, as HIRAM THE TYRE KING did to Solomon as much as he desired (1 Kings 9:11). The marked initials "H", "T", "K" implies HTK or HTC because the sound of C is sometimes same with the sound of K.

I hope to wait until I see unique product and design idea contained in the HTC's Wildfire S, glorifies God, achieving the plan to build the dwelling place.

No comments:

Post a Comment