Saturday, November 23, 2013

[WISHLIST] HAIER HRZ-113 BAR REFRIGERATOR 115 LITER

Recently I am practicing a life without refrigerator. The reason is that I have no enough cash in hand to buy one, as well as it takes much more cost to move refrigerator when I move my room. Besides I can save electricity. 

I got used to live without a refrigerator. I stopped to buying something that should be stored in refrigerator.

But as the summer is coming near, sometimes I want to store a cold drink, some pasta source or other vegetarian food in the refrigerator. (Image from www.2ndsworld.com.au)

I like the model number HRZ-113, which has meaning of the date I departed to this country. And this amount of capacity 115 LITER would enough to store some bread or processed food.

I found "2NDS WORLD" is selling this product at wonderful price $145 + $49 (Shipping). 

2 comments:

  1. Hi..
    I appreciate the ideas and this is very nice article and having great & valuable information. Thanks for sharing this,

    Click here: Refrigerators Product





    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such nice information!!! It is true that at the time of summer the need of refrigerator is increasing. As there are many people who organized parties and need bar fridge hire Melbourne. For the safety of drinks, bar fridges are important. So hire it and take advantage.

    ReplyDelete